Benefits of Installing Solar Power Systems
Financial BenefitsUsing solar means more assured saving over your electricity bills. Minimum savings starts from 80% and maximum up to 100%. More Savings = More Money = More Earning.
Green Efficient Building / Facility / CompanyUsing solar for your commercial building or industrial facility can pass the benefits to your business too. Many European, American companies and from developed nations are environment friendly. Hence you can add into your company profile that your energy requirements are meet to through your own Solar Rooftop Plant.
Using Solar system means reducing your power consumption from Grid. Your Grid (Discom) makes use of Coal or Non-Renewable energy resources to generate power for you. So less consumption of grid from power means less pollution and less diseases.
Working of Solar Power SystemsSunlight captured by solar panels is converted into DC electricity. This DC electricity is collected from all the solar panels and is passed through an inverter, which converts it into usable AC electricity.
This AC electricity is fed into the facility's main service panel from where it is transferred to various loads. Excess electricity that is not used by the facility is fed into the electricity grid. Hence, this solar power system can not only supply electricity for a facility's use but can also be a net generator for grid consumption.
What we doRuvic Power LLP will install a similar grid-tied system at your facility. A survey will be conducted of your facility. A detailed proposal will be developed, based on your energy requirements and site feasibility analysis. Ruvic Power LLP will like to study the following at your facility:
- Energy consumption
- Energy distribution
- Installation requirements, equipment, roof space, land, etc
- This proposal describes system design, its components, and system installation process. The system will consist of the following major components:
- Photovoltaic Panels
- PV inverter
- Static-Fixed Mounting hardware
- Balance of system equipment
System InstallationWe will deploy a crew comprising experienced electricians and roofers to install this system with the highest quality of professionalism and workmanship. Solar panels will be mounted in an appropriately designed layout. Panels will be stringed together to inverters and will be wired together to feed into the electrical panel. Output leads from the panels will be passed through the conduits to the inverters and then out from the inverters will be passed through similar conduits to electrical panel room located at the site. The entire hook-up from the panels to the inverters, to the electrical panel will be made by our Master Electrician as required by State law.
Scope of Work for Ruvic Power LLP
- Upon authorization to proceed, conduct a detailed site visit with specialists to take accurate measurements, photographs, and other site-specific information for full design. Prepare full system design to include civil, structural, electrical and mechanical components, with construction drawings and specifications.
- Procure equipment and materials and deliver to site.
- Perform complete system installation.
- Test all electrical components in accordance with manufacturer instructions.
Scope of Work for the clientProvide access to work site for delivery of equipment and materials prior to and during project implementation.
- Provide a suitable and secure space for storage of equipment and materials.
- Facilitate access of work site to work crew for 7 days a week.
- Facilitate interfacing with the client's resident engineering staff for consultation as needed.
What is Net Metering & what are it's benifits?Net metering is the process through which you attain a "dual-benefit" by installing a solar power plant on the roof/ open space/ walls of the building to generate electricity. Generated power is first used in the building as per the requirement and the surplus power is fed to the grid of utility (PSPCL).
A bi-directional meter is installed in the supply line to register import and export of power. Net metering arrangements, thus, combine elements of captive power consumption and exchange of power with the utility. The bill is issued by utility after adjustment of import and export of power.